Anybody planning to go sailing on the one tide this Saturday.
The weather suggests strong winds and Little Hogs may venture out. But if any of the larger vessels are planning a trip out and need crew, me & my wife may be interesed. Please ring me at home 01422 367337 if there are any opportunities.
Locals, please add me to the tractor board provisionallly for a 06.45hrs lauch and return 19.00hrs if possible??
Thanks
Small John (LittleHog)
Sailing Weekend
Thanks for the kind offer David.
We have decided to not sail in Little Hog tomorrow predicted weather is force 6 and I don't want to put Debbie out for another bumby ride in a small boat. So take us of the launching board.
We will be accross about 10.00hrs tonight, pick Debbie up from work on the way through.
What are the chances of some tractor training this weekend??? What are the chances of Dinghy sailing on the evening tide, are there any club boats???
Regards
We have decided to not sail in Little Hog tomorrow predicted weather is force 6 and I don't want to put Debbie out for another bumby ride in a small boat. So take us of the launching board.
We will be accross about 10.00hrs tonight, pick Debbie up from work on the way through.
What are the chances of some tractor training this weekend??? What are the chances of Dinghy sailing on the evening tide, are there any club boats???
Regards