covid warning

Open forum - hide your email address if you are bothered about security
chorleyjohn
Top poster

covid warning

Unread post by chorleyjohn »

Hi folks I hope you are all well, just to let you know I did a lateral flow test for covid this morning which proved positive. Having started with sore throat and runny nose on Monday afternoon. The only social event I attended was our 60th anniversary last Saturday which I very much enjoyed although I did have a sore mouth at the time due to losing a tooth filling which made my tongue sore at the time I have now got temporary relief from by buying a DIY tooth repair kit from the chemist and filling the cavity with the repair putty which I had not heard of before. I have a dental appointment booked for tomorrow but may have to cancel due to covid test. The bad news is this will probably delay me getting my 9M Catamaran ready to launch. I hope none of you have any signs of covid but I though I should let you know I appear to have contacted it some where ?
Best regards John.
Duncan
Top poster

Re: covid warning

Unread post by Duncan »

Hi John, we too have covid with symptoms starting on Monday also. Like you, the anniversary was our only social event in the past week. We did lateral flow tests and both were positive. I have also received a txt from track and trace this morning telling me I am a close contact with someone who has tested positive with the latest variant. BTW, Anne also still has a sore backside but I don't think that has anything to do with covid.....
dr.syn
Top poster

Unread post by dr.syn »

Duncan, the sore bum is a symptom of the new LA2 0 variant.
Hope you both and john shrugs it off OK.
I spent most of my money on Booze, Women and Boats. The rest I wasted.
We're born naked, wet and hungry - then things get worse
Jeff walker71

Unread post by Jeff walker71 »

Hi everyone had a great night on Saturday, but Linda and myself started with covid on Wednesday and are still suffering. Hope everyone
gets well soon. LINDA & JEFF
jack sparrow
Top poster

Unread post by jack sparrow »

You should drink HIGHLAND PARK IT works for some