Page 1 of 1

Possible Piel Trip 29/30 Sept

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:16 pm
by Roger
Hi All,
If we survive the currently forecasted gales and rain, there's a chance of a last trip to Piel on 29/30 Sept with agreeable tides.

Currently, Rice Pudding and Sea Fox are interested.

Anybody else ?

Regards

Roger

Re: Possible Piel Trip 29/30 Sept

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:20 pm
by dr.syn
If I'm free I'll bring Stedfast. Hope the Merlos fixed by then.

Re: Possible Piel Trip 29/30 Sept

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:56 pm
by Duncan
Kesbro is up for it!

Re: Possible Piel Trip 29/30 Sept

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:22 pm
by davidb
Sandpiper is planning to go as well, David

Re: Possible Piel Trip 29/30 Sept

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:07 pm
by onewaygeorge
I was hoping to take SkylArk, she's not actually been anywhere this year, but the forecast is not that good. Anybody want to give me a berth for the trip, please. George

Re: Possible Piel Trip 29/30 Sept

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:37 am
by Roger
Hi George,
A berth on Sea Fox is free if you want.
Regards
Roger