Easter Weekend Racing

Open forum - hide your email address if you are bothered about security
SteveS
Top poster

Easter Weekend Racing

Unread post by SteveS »

The coming weekend is scheduled to be quite busy. The details are on the calendar with times etc, but please note that the Carlsberg Trophy has been put back until later in the year and these races are now part of the Spring Series.

Unfortunately I am unable to attend any events this weekend due to temporarily having no transport & being unable to get to the club. Therefore I am asking those wishing to race to please arrange the events between themselves. All the documentation required is in the OD Hut & if there is anything I can help with just email me at s_speakman@hotmail.co.uk

I have attempted to email those who raced last year but some emails have come back undelivered so if you did not recieve my message it isn't because I forgot you.

Hope to see you all soon & have a great Easter.

SteveS
valsimpkin
Top poster

Re: Easter Weekend Racing

Unread post by valsimpkin »

I won't be able to sail this weekend as had my gallbladder out yesterday and currently feel as if I've been gored by a bull! Sorry to miss our annual Good Friday 'Fail to get to Millennium Bridge so go to the Pub instead' trip out
Roger
Top poster

Unread post by Roger »

Val,
Hope you're up and about soon.
We'll have one for you at the Ship...

Regards

Roger
Norman

Unread post by Norman »

Val, Pleased to hear you home safe and sound, wishing you a speedy recovery from your operation, see you soon at Glasson.

Best Regards,

Norman and Anne.
dr.syn
Top poster

Unread post by dr.syn »

Yes, keep smiling Val. Let Jeff pamper you for a while.
All the best
Mick
I spent most of my money on Booze, Women and Boats. The rest I wasted.
We're born naked, wet and hungry - then things get worse
valsimpkin
Top poster

Unread post by valsimpkin »

Thanks everyone - I was in and out same day - they don't like you to linger in hospital these days! Feeling not too bad in myself but, as I say, my stomach feels as if I've been tossed about on the horns of a bull! Am sure I'll be back on the water as soon as I can shift about reasonably nimbly - and Jeff's got some time off work so he's on dog walking duty at the moment! See you all soon - have good trips, wherever you might be off to!