Christmas Quiz & Social - Saturday 10 December

Open forum - hide your email address if you are bothered about security
valsimpkin
Top poster

Christmas Quiz & Social - Saturday 10 December

Unread post by valsimpkin »

Hi Everyone

Date for your diaries! Saturday 10th December! 8pm!

For our pre-Christmas Social, we're sticking with our ever-popular Quiz Night, with Mince Pies and maybe some other bits and pieces to keep the cold out!

Our quiz master for the evening, on this occasion, will be Einar - putting a good quiz together, that offers something for everyone, is no mean feat, so many thanks to Einar for this.

There'll also be mince pies, maybe some silly hats, fabulous prizes to be won and (as they say) much much more!!

Last chance for a get together before Crimbo madness sets in! Hope to see lots of you there!

Coming up in the New Year, we hope to have a visit from Bay Search & Rescue and a music night from a club favourite - Hughie Jones (of The Spinners - the Liverpool ones, not the Detroit ones!), along with the Always Hotly Contested Pool Competition and the Vikings/Pirates Raid on Snatchems! And that's just for starters. As we put together the calendar of social events for next year, do let me know (drop me an email or grab me when I'm down at the Club) if there is something you want to organise - a talk, a quiz, a demonstration, an evening of whatever .... and we'll do our best to find a slot in the calendar. We want to encourage input from anyone who has ideas they want to bring forward.

Many thanks

Val - Social Sec
chrisb
Top poster

Re: Christmas Quiz & Social - Saturday 10 December

Unread post by chrisb »

Thanks Einar, for a well balanced Quiz. Great company, good food and drink (thanks Val. John and Kevin). Hope everyone got home without incident.
Cx