moorings camera

Open forum - hide your email address if you are bothered about security
chorleyjohn
Top poster

moorings camera

Post by chorleyjohn »

Hi any chance of getting the moorings camera working so we can check on the buoys,and see the sand banks.
best regards John.
davidb
Top poster

Re: moorings camera

Post by davidb »

Hi John, Its stopped till boats go out again. John programs it according to what boats are out there, I'm not sure the programmer is connected at present, perhaps John ( Wood) will reply shortly.

cheers, David
"People who can breathe underwater when knocked unconscious dont need life jackets"
hinasmoon
Top poster

Post by hinasmoon »

Hi John n David,

If I remember, it is de-powered and physically tweaked on the castle. Should be up this Saturday, I will reset the camera for the normal mooring view with panning and pausing on the mooring buoys..who will be the first out?

John
' what you forgot is still there, it's just a matter of remembering where it is! '
hinasmoon
Top poster

Post by hinasmoon »

Well after looking at the weather forecast I will be giving the trip to GSC a no no..If I get a chance and reasonable weather I will get up during the week..
I will be glad when this Winter is over with, a real mish mash of weather.... :roll:

John
' what you forgot is still there, it's just a matter of remembering where it is! '
dr.syn
Top poster

Post by dr.syn »

I thought the council were paying us to keep an eye on the castle incase someone nicked it
I spent most of my money on Booze, Women and Boats. The rest I wasted.
We're born naked, wet and hungry - then things get worse
onewaygeorge
Top poster

Post by onewaygeorge »

Are they more worried by the tourists than the prisoners that used to be there?
hinasmoon
Top poster

Post by hinasmoon »

It helps David with the weather station.
Castle seen..rain due, Castle not seen ...raining and as you may have found, it is very, very accurate... :;\\\::