Laying Up Supper - Sat 29th October

Open forum - hide your email address if you are bothered about security
valsimpkin
Top poster

Laying Up Supper - Sat 29th October

Unread post by valsimpkin »

This year's Laying Up Supper is on Saturday 29th October - starting at 8pm and going on till .... your guess is as good as mine!
When I can figure out how to add a photo of them, I will!
Tickets are now on sale from Frank, during bar opening hours - same price as last year - a bargain at £10 for adults and just £5 for juniors.

The catering will, once again, be courtesy of our own magnificent in-house team, so we can be assured of a magnificent spread!
Entertainment this year is by the appropriately-named Waterproof Quartet, from Liverpool. They're a 4 piece Dixieland Jazz band, playing all kinds of jazz related happy party music. Think Louis Armstrong, Louis Prima, Louis Jordan, Slim Gaillard, and Kenny Ball - with some daft shirts - and you won't be far off the mark.

As in previous years, tickets can only be bought for Members at the moment. From 15th October, additional tickets for Guests can be purchased, subject to availability. Numbers are limited, so don't rely on there being some left if you wait tooooo long!

Be sure to Get Yours Soon for our biggest night of the year!!!!
valsimpkin
Top poster

Re: Laying Up Supper - Sat 29th October

Unread post by valsimpkin »

Just a quick reminder about the Laying Up Supper tickets, available from Frank. If you need tickets for people who are guests (ie not Club Members) you can now buy for them too. I checked today and we're just about at 50% sold, so do make sure that you get yours before they're all gone - I know that many people leave till the last few days, but you know what they say - Shy Kids Get Nowt - so make sure you've got yours!
SteveS
Top poster

Unread post by SteveS »

Great night at the Laying Up Supper. Thank you to everyone who organised it.
Attachments
2016-10-29 20.38.20.jpg
(435.06 KiB) Downloaded 1143 times
Big john
Top poster

Unread post by Big john »

Yes a Great night indeed Thankyou to all involved.
A short clip the morning of the AGM. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... river+lune