Ahoy! Me Hearties! Viking Invasion / Pirate Raid on Snatchems - Sat 20th June

Open forum - hide your email address if you are bothered about security
valsimpkin
Top poster

Ahoy! Me Hearties! Viking Invasion / Pirate Raid on Snatchems - Sat 20th June

Unread post by valsimpkin »

It's coming round to that time of year again folks - time to dig out yer horned helmets, furry leggings and drinking horns and join the annual trip upriver to raid The Golden Ball at Snatchems.

Alternatively - why not don your tricorn hat, gold hoop earring and buckled shoes and be a pirate? All nautical coves who are seeking adventure and plunder on the high seas are welcome on this voyage!!

Of course, that also goes for those who don't want to dress up at all - just come along and enjoy the fun
(Only the fun is compulsory – everything else is optional!)

See you there hopefully :P There may be riches to be had for both crew and boats who have dressed for the occasion !!
chrisb
Top poster

Re: Ahoy! Me Hearties! Viking Invasion / Pirate Raid on Snatchems - Sat 20th June

Unread post by chrisb »

It's a shame that we will miss it. We are at a family wedding that day.
Chris B
valsimpkin
Top poster

Re: Ahoy! Me Hearties! Viking Invasion / Pirate Raid on Snatchems - Sat 20th June

Oh that's a shame! Well - it's a shame that they're both on the same day, not a shame that people are getting wed, of course! Hope you have a good time and good weather! Hope we have decent weather for sailing up river!
onewaygeorge
Top poster

Unread post by onewaygeorge »

Where do pirates do their shopping?
valsimpkin
Top poster

I don't know ... where do pirates do their shopping?
onewaygeorge
Top poster

Unread post by onewaygeorge »

AAARRRGOS!!! :-)
Roger
Top poster

Unread post by Roger »

What about Asdarrrgh
valsimpkin
Top poster

Sadly Rain Stopped Play today but we might try and give it another shot on July 4th - there was a game crew ready but it really was a bit minging for a trip to the pub LOL