Open forum - hide your email address if you are bothered about security
davidb
Top poster

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING NOTIFICATION

Unread post by davidb »

'

Dear Member,
Re -Annual General Meeting 2023.

I am writing to advise you that our 2023 Club AGM is scheduled for Sunday 29th October 2023 commencing at 1300 hours. I will be circulating the agenda and any supporting papers in due course. I will also display this information in the Clubhouse foyer and ask our Information and Technology Officer to put the same information on the Club web site for you all to see.
If you have any items that you feel should be discussed at this year’s AGM these should reach me no later than 21 days before the date of the AGM i.e. 8th October 2023.

Please note that any items received after this date will not be placed on the agenda and will not form part of the meetings business.

As you will be aware all Officers and Committee Members stand down at the AGM and all nominations are then considered for election to form the next Committee. We would welcome appropriately nominated members with an interest in supporting and guiding the Clubs business to put themselves forward as candidates for Committee positions. We welcome multiple applications for individual posts as we believe competition provides the membership with the opportunity of choice and also to share these responsibilities year on year. Nominations can be posted on the list which will be displayed in the Clubhouse Foyer or sent directly to me, again electronically if possible. Please note that the window for nominations closes 14 days before the date of the AGM i.e. 15th October 2023.

The agenda and any supporting information will be displayed on the Club web site as well as on the Clubhouse Notice Board. Hard copies will be available on the day of the AGM.
I hope you can attend this year’s AGM and influence the future direction and management of the Club. I look forward to seeing you then if not before.

Regards
Tony Lamb
Hon. Secretary
Distributed via;
Email to individual members.
Club Forum.
Clubhouse Notice Board.
"People who can breathe underwater when knocked unconscious dont need life jackets"
davidb
Top poster

AGM Agenda

Unread post by davidb »

The agenda is now online: http://glassonsailing.co.uk/wp/agm-2023/
"People who can breathe underwater when knocked unconscious dont need life jackets"